Senior embedded system engineer. Switching/Routing
As a senior embedded system engineer, you will be in charge of designing and building advanced switching and routing solutions.
- Design and architect an advanced switching and routing solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners and developers to deliver new embedded networking solution
- Contribute to the creation of documentation outlining the design and features in the voice platform.
- Act as an escalation point for technical issues
- In charge of working with both development teams and sub-contractors
- 5+ years of experience managing, designing and developing IP and Ethernet communication products
- Working experience with hardware/software related environments
- Deep system engineering background
- Highly detailed working knowledge of layer 2 and layer 3 technologies
- Detailed working knowledge of layer-2/3-switch administration, including industry-standard CLI and SNMP interfaces
- Experience writing detailed engineering requirements.
- Experience working with Linux and RealTime OS
- Deep understanding of networking protocol experience (IP/TCP/UDP).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with networking. Knowledge of switches, routers, and firewall.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering
- Experience with agile methodology
- Highly motivated and creative individual
- Able to operate with a high degree of independence
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, and Git