An emerging group in a great (and well-funded...) cyber company,
Is looking for a creative thinker with lots of hands on experience to tackle extraordinary problems.
We are looking for talented HW designer, with a comprehensive system view to take a major part of our team.
Main Responsibility Area
The candidate will be responsible for specifying, planning, designing, reviewing and bringing up HW designs.
Executes technical activities and projects in a multi-disciplinary environment:
- System design
- Mixed signals board design
- Solve complex engineering problems
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering from a leading institute.
- Experience architecting, designing, and implementing analog, digital, and high-speed circuit design.
- Proficient with industry standard PCB design tools for schematics and PCB layout (Cadence, Altium…)
- Experience with processors environments, micro-controllers, AD/DA converters and various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI etc.
- Experience with board bring up and systems debugging tools such as bus analyzers, oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers.
- Familiarity in one or more modeling and scripting tools such as MATLAB/Python.
- Discrete electronic design (analog/digital)
- Experience with simulation tools (PSpice, TINA, HyperLynx) - an advantage
- Experience with FLASH / EEPROMs / RAMs (DDRx) etc. - an advantage
- Embedded design - an advantage
- Digital design (Verilog/VHDL) - an advantage
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Can do, get any task done attitude
- Great team player