Kayhut's data science and machine learning group is growing and we are looking for researchers to develop algorithms and solve data science challenges using state of the art tools and very large data sets.
- Sc. or PhD in one of the exact sciences (CS, Math, EE, Physics)
- At least 4 years work experience doing research or algorithm development with machine learning or data science tools
- Experience leading research projects (preferably in AI/ML)
- Good knowledge of Python or Matlab
- Advantage for hands-on experience with Keras, Theano or Tensorflow and development experience with Spark clusters