The team operates as an internal strategic consultancy and advises our customers’ senior staff on new business opportunities, key industry & technology trends, and operational analysis. All related to the cyber-security landscape. This is a unique opportunity to influence the future course of large valuable corporates, to learn from the best and to gain unique experience. You will be the focal point of the team’s technical researches. These range from high-level overviews to ones which take a deep-dive into the products and require technical analysis.
The Technical-Business Analyst role:
- Problem defining and Scoping - Through ongoing dialogue, understand what keeps our customers “up at night”. Together, define the major issues, break these into scoped questions, and get to work.
- Research and analysis - Bring everything you have to the table, be creative as you can, and we’ll bring the rest. Run your analysis, synthesize the data and consolidate the insights to answer the defined questions. Strategic planning - There is an answer, that’s great. Now how do we implement it? Work with our customers to define the next steps and future plans. Understand the pitfalls and plan ahead.
- Presentation skills - What do you think works best? A 10 slide presentation; A 3 page document; or a whiteboard session. Make use of all your selling skills and create a strong, mindful presentation to make your case in front of C-level executives.
- Collaboration and Teamwork - There are multiple projects at any given moment. Collaborate with your peers on their projects, and on yours. Provide and receive constructive feedback and work together. Always learn and improve.
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Management/Solution Management - an advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in R&D/Research of the following - Enterprise Security Products/Services, Threat Detection, Incident Response, ect.
- Degree in a technical field from a leading university.
- Excellent research, problem-solving and analytical skills, with solid business judgment
- Experience in creating written reports and presentations
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and structure.
- A “can-do” approach and tolerance of ambiguity