As a test automation developer, you will design and implement automated testing for complex products related to security. You will work closely with developers to understand functionality and implement tests in various programming environments.
The role includes:
Design, develop and maintain Automated Tests and framework.
Ensure code & requirements coverage via Automated Testing.
Plan and design end to end test scenario on complex FE and BE systems
Contribute to the design of product features to ensure their testability
- Experience with automated testing frameworks
- 3-4 years of experience in code writing in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, C# - MUST!
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies.
- Proven experience in end to end system testing.
- Highly motivated and creative individual
- Experience working in agile environments
- Good familiarity with the Windows & Linux (Power User Level)
- in computer science or equivalent
- Experience working with Big Data systems
- Knowledge working with Selenium .
- Strong advantage for experience in elite technology units in IDF (e.g. 8200, …)