As a Senior Security Researcher, you will conduct complex systems analyses of various products and technologies. You will lead in-depth, comprehensive research using multiple information sources and methodologies, where the answer is never obvious, and every project is a new challenge.
You will work as part of the research team, a diverse group of subject matter experts from the strategy, business intelligence, and cyber security domains. The research team provides expert-level strategic consulting and insights to some of the most sophisticated and advanced organizations in the government and private sectors.
· Lead long-term research projects from conception to implementation.
· Maintain high standards of quality and accuracy throughout the research process, while adhering to rigorous methodologies and validating research results through appropriate means.
· Document the research process and results and deliver presentations of research findings.
· Collaborate with customers' teams.
· At least 5 years of experience in cyber security research/ threat intelligence.
· B.Sc. academic degree.
· Experience as a researcher in Military Intelligence or a similar organization - Strong advantage.
· Can-do attitude and tolerance for ambiguity.
· Strong problem-solving skills with a logical and systematic approach.
· Ability to present research findings, write technical reports, and deliver presentations to different audiences.
· Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions.
· Enthusiasm for continuous learning, specifically in the context of exploring and acquiring knowledge in new and unfamiliar areas.
· Collaborative and leadership abilities in interdisciplinary teams.
· Adaptability and resilience in dynamic research environments.