Find your next job at Kayhut
Algorithm and DSP Engineer
About The Position
KayHut is a young, innovative, fast-growing company engaged in cyber research and security solutions.
We are unlike any other company you’ve ever worked for. We do what nobody else does and we have great fun doing it.
For our Algorithm Team, we are looking for a brilliant engineer, experienced in the fields of signal processing, digital communications, and navigation.
Do what you love
Our algorithm team is developing new CRF (Cyber over RF) solutions for embedded systems.
In this role you will be:
- Developing algorithms for our systems with a focus on the fields of digital communication, signal processing, and navigation.
- Collaborate with teams in the fields of VLSI, systems, Software, and Hardware-RF
- Designing MATLAB, C++, and python-based simulations for different systems.
- Solving Complex problems.
- Participate in a multidisciplinary system engineering projects and provide profound analysis and operational research
- Two years minimum experience in Digital Signal Processing
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
- Fluent in MATLAB, or Python.
- Experience working with RF equipment (Scope, spectrum analyzer, etc.)
- A team player with fast self-learning capabilities and high analytical skills
- Understanding of navigation systems or GNSS
- Background in RADAR or EW systems
- Hands-On experience in C++/ C
Apply for this position