Kayhut is achieving the unbelievable daily. We specialize in finding solutions to extremely difficult problems in the cyber-security field. One of our teams is developing a cutting-edge cyber security management application and is looking for an exceptional engineer to join them.
We’re looking for exceptional diverse Senior Backend Developers to work on distributed applications that make a big impact.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will:
· Work on distributed applications based on Docker environment and microservices
· Take ownership of diverse features across a wide-range of technologies
· Work independently on various algorithms, modules and microservices of the application
· Collaborate with a team of other software engineers
· B.Sc. (or higher) in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or previous experience working in the cyber security field)
· 4+ years experience coding and designing backend services
· Extensive knowledge of microservices architecture, Docker and related technologies
· Ability to take initiative, with a self-motivated attitude and reliability
· Experience working with Kubernetes
· Experience working with RabbitMQ or other message broker systems
· 3+ years of Python development
· Frontend web development experience
· Experience working with Node.js