Kayhut is looking for an experienced, people-oriented PMO/Agile Coach with a can-do approach.
As a PMO in Kayhut, you will support cutting edge and innovative projects. You will assist in shaping the project management methodologies of the company and define improvement processes, act to assimilate it across the various projects, mentor and coach teams and managers to help our amazing teams to get unbelievable results.
· Define and improve methodologies, processes, tools and procedures to enhance organization efficiency
· Help R&D teams and managers to successfully adopt new practices and tools
· Mentor and coach teams and managers
· Monitor and track projects and work plans
· Reflect projects statuses and groups performances to upper management
· Main interfaces are: Agile teams, product owners and management.
· Proven experience as a PMO/Agile coach/Project manager (3+ years)
· Overall experience in the software industry of 10+ years
· Solid understanding and demonstrated experience in using Agile Project Management tools such as Jira Agile. , Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
· Experience in matrix management of cross functional teams
· Top-notch communication and collaboration skills
· Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring and coaching.
· PMP Certification is an advantage
· Broad perspective
· Superb organizational skills
· Assertiveness and a result-driven approach