Kayhut is looking for an experienced, people-oriented PMO with a can-do approach.
As a PMO in Kayhut, you will support cutting edge and innovative projects. You will assist in shaping the project management methodology of the company, act upon assimilating it across the various projects and help our amazing teams to get unbelievable results.
● Define and improve methodologies, processes, tools and procedures to enhance organization efficiency
● Help R&D teams to successfully adopt new practices and tools
● Monitor and track projects and work plans
● Reflect project status and group performance to upper management
● Main interfaces are: Agile teams, product owners and management.
● Proven experience as a PMO and in project management (3-5 years). 8+ years overall experience in the software industry.
● Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expertise in both Agile and traditional project management practices and the ability to blend them to fit a project and business environment
● Proven experience as an agile coach is a plus
● Background in engineering - Must.
● Experience in matrix management of cross functional teams
● Top-notch communication and collaboration skills
● Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring and coaching.
● Broad perspective
● Superb organizational skills
● Assertiveness and a result-driven approach
● BA or BS or equivalent experience is required;
● Solid understanding and experience in using Agile Project Management tools such as Jira Agile. , Rally (CA Agile), VersionOne or equivalent
● PMP Certification
● Background in the cyber and cyber infrastructure domain