• We are looking for a talented Full Stack software engineer team lead to join our cyber defense product group
• The successful candidate should have hands-on experience with big data processing and backend technologies.
• This is a unique opportunity to join the cyber and big-data revolution, learn, influence and work on meaningful challenges.
• The job is at least 80% hands on coding
• Design, guide, implement, deploy and own end to end systems
• Lead and mentor a small team of developers
• Leverage and improve our existing platforms
• Work closely with Product, Analysts and Data Scientists
• Take part in implementing algorithms designed by the company's analysts & Data Scientists
• Integrate backend services to frontend UIs.
• Develop microservices for real time monitoring and filtering of gathered data
• At least 3 years of experience in managing small teams.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Backend developer.
• At least 5 years of experience with Python.
• B.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering or any relevant field.
• Extensive knowledge Micro services architecture, Docker Architecture and Containers and related technologies Rest and Message Queue
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
• Experience with big data frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, RabbitMQ
• Experience working with Linux systems.
• Experience with Django2/Flask – Advantage.