Find your next job at Kayhut
Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
Kayhut is achieving the unbelievable, daily. We specialize in cracking the unbreakable code of cyber-security solutions.
For a leading team, we are looking for exceptional software engineers, to research and develop cutting-edge cyber projects.
We are facing extremely complex technological challenges and need talents to help us overcome them.
Do what you love
You will spend most of the time developing critical features, designing and delivering state-of-the-art software that has an immediate real-world effect.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for your team’s projects end-to-end, from requirements and design to production.
- Spending time researching and developing by exploring the Windows user and kernel documentation. Reverse-engineering whenever the documentation is partial or lacking.
- Debugging the toughest and most customer-critical bugs (at times using creative troubleshooting techniques).
- Keeping a high software development standard and bringing in new technologies.
- 3+ years of C++ experience
- 1+ years of Python experience
- Mastering software development processes and methodologies
- Substantial experience building complex software systems
- Hands-on experience and In-depth understanding of Operating Systems design and internals
- A self-learner with a get-the-job-done attribute
- Proficiency in Windows Internals and Kernel development
- B.Sc. in the field of Computer Science or Software Engineering or Equivalent military experience courses in elite intelligence corps experience)
Apply for this position