The consulting team provides expert-level strategic consulting services to some of the most sophisticated and advanced organizations in the government and private sectors. We help our customers assess competitive landscapes, identify new business opportunities, research and interpret key industry and technology trends, and highlight opportunities for operational efficiency, all with regards to the cyber security domain.
You will join a diverse team of subject matter experts from multiple domains, including strategy, business intelligence, cyber security research and more. Our consultants play a major part in our customers’ strategic planning initiatives and take an active part in leading the change.
If you are an exceptional strategic thinker, have a creative mind, tech-savvy, and enjoy in-depth research – we invite you to apply to join our team!
- At least 7-10 years of experience in the high tech industry
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a leading university
- Experience in management consulting / product management / strategy – an advantage
- Experience in the cybersecurity / mobile / networking industries – an advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of cyber threats / familiarity with information security products – an advantage
- Superior research, problem-solving, planning, analytical skills, and a logical thought process
- Proven ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and structure
- A “can-do” approach and tolerance of ambiguity
- Team player
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience in creating written reports and presentations and excellent presentation skills