Kayhut is achieving the unbelievable, daily. We are looking for a passionate scrum master with a can-do approach to lead our DevOps team. The DevOps team is responsible for writing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and automating the provisioning of infrastructure, allowing our R&D teams to meet their ambitious goals
- Lead a team responsible for creating and maintaining reliable environments for different projects.
- Operate with a DevOps Mindset that promotes collaboration, communication and transparency.
- Create and improve existing automations that provision environments, deploy applications and orchestrate tasks.
- Gather requirements from customers (product, developers) and implement solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in team leadership / Scrum Master
- Problem-solving attitude with a "Can do " approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Minimum 7 years of experience in developing and supporting DevOps with an in-depth understanding of DevOps Processes/tools.
- Comfortable working in an on-premise environment
- Experience with designing, implementing pipeline automation and orchestration utilizing the following stack or similar: o GitLab, Maven, Nexus, Artifactory
- Hands-on experience to build and handle VM’s, Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker, etc.
- Demonstrate scripting experience (Shell, Python).
- Strong command of the Linux environment.
- Strong general system administration skills and comfort on the command line.
- Experience writing ansible playbooks (or equivalent)
- Auto-deduct and self-learner.
- Experience with SCRUM framework