Find your next job at Kayhut
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
About The Position
As a senior embedded software engineer, you will be part of a small team of developers. You will design and build advanced secure switching and routing solutions.
- Design and architect an advanced switching and routing solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners and developers to deliver new embedded networking solutions.
- Contribute to the creation of documentation outlining the design and features.
- Deal with interesting and challenging technical issues.
- At least 5 years of C/C++ experience.
- Good Python knowledge.
- At least 3 years of experience designing and developing IP and Ethernet communication products.
- Working experience with hardware/software related environments.
- Deep system engineering background.
- Highly detailed working knowledge of layer 2 and layer 3 technologies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with networking.
- Knowledge of switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Experience writing detailed engineering requirements.
- Experience working with Linux and RealTime OS.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering.
- Highly motivated and creative individual.
- Able to operate with a high degree of independence.
Apply for this position