As a Technological Researcher, you will conduct complex systems analyses of various products and technologies. You will lead in-depth, comprehensive research using multiple information sources, where the answer is never obvious and every project is a new challenge.
You will work as part of the consulting team, a diverse group of subject matter experts from the strategy, business intelligence, and cyber security domains. The consulting team provides expert-level strategic consulting services to some of the most sophisticated and advanced organizations in the government and private sectors. The team assesses competitive landscapes in search of new business opportunities, researches and interprets key industry and technology trends, and highlights opportunities for operational efficiency, all with regards to the cyber security domain.
· Lead research projects - from conception to full report and presentation
· Document the research process and its results
· Collaborate with customers’ teams
· At least 3 years of experience in the cyber security analysis and research/ threat intelligence analysis or similar positions
· B.Sc. academic degree
· Comprehensive knowledge of cyber threats and familiarity with information security products
· Fast learner with extensive technical background
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· A collaborator, team player and committed individual
· Knowledge of networking technologies and protocols – An Advantage
· Experience with data analysis methods and practices – An advantage
· Experience as a researcher in the Military Intelligence or a similar organization - Strong advantage