KayHut is a young, innovative, fast-growing company engaged in cyber research and security solutions. We are unlike any other company you have ever worked for. We do what no one else does, and we have great fun doing it.
We are looking for an embedded security researcher to join us in researching and developing cutting-edge cyber security projects.
As an Embedded security researcher, you will be dealing with:
● Embedded systems Reverse engineering.
● Real-time Embedded End-to-End Low Level software developments on various unique embedded platforms and environments.
● Deep understanding of embedded systems internals and operating systems.
● 5+ years of experience in real-time embedded systems development, writing code in C/C++ and Assembly.
● Experience with embedded systems communication protocols, peripherals and debugging.
● Experience in reverse-engineering using dis-assemblers (IDA Pro or GHIDRA).
● Good knowledge of network communication protocols and topologies.
● Experience in Python scripting.
● Highly motivated and very creative individual.
● Experience in vulnerability research - advantage.
● Graduate of an elite technological unit in the IDF - advantage.
● Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering - advantage.