· We are looking for a talented big data software engineer to join our cyber product group and skillfully plan and build our data pipes and processing flows.
· The successful candidate should have hands-on experience with big data processing technologies and architectures.
· The candidate will join our growing team of analysts, developers and architects who design and develop innovative solutions to the most critical needs of our customers. This is a unique opportunity to join the cyber and big-data revolution, learn, influence and work on meaningful challenges.
· At least 3 years work experience with big data frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, RabbitMQ
· Excellent Python developer is a must!
· Previous experience in configuring and managing multi-source data flows and processing of large data sets.
· Experienced with Linux environment
·Attention to details, high responsibility and open minded and team player.
· Experience in with Elastic Search suit.
· Background in the cyber and cyber infrastructure domain