Kayhut conducts cyber research and provides security solutions.
The cloud engineering group is responsible for the architecture, provisioning and ongoing management of the platforms and infrastructure our projects operate on.
We need people who can find creative solutions to unusual problems and are not afraid to experiment with things outside of their comfort zone. We need people who have thirst for learning how to work with new technologies.
● Be part of a team responsible for creating and maintaining stable and reliable environments for different projects.
● Plan, create and manage our private cloud infrastructure.
● Operate with a DevOps mindset that promotes collaboration, communication and transparency.
● Create and improve existing automations that provision environments, deploy applications and orchestrate tasks.
● Build and maintain continuous integration/delivery pipelines
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience
● Auto-deductive, self-learner
● Linux ninja (Centos/Ubuntu)
● Proven experience administrating at least one virtualization technology (VMware, Openstack)
● Proven experience administrating Openshift/Kubernetes
● Understands Infrastructure as code concepts
● Experience in writing Ansible playbooks / Puppet modules (or equivalent in alternative CM)
● Military service in an elite IDF technology unit
● Experience writing Docker files
● Experience developing applications on Kubernetes / Openshift
● Experience with lifecycle tools (Maven, Ant)
● Experience with Terraform, packer
● Familiar with Artifactory, Nexus APIs
● Familiar with data virtualization technologies (Denodo)
● Experience building a CI/CD process from scratch
● Familiar with the ElasticSearch query DSL
● Experience implementing Software Defined Storage solutions
● Experience with Load balancing technologies/solutions (F5, haproxy, Ingress, Istio)