For our Algorithm Team, we are looking for a brilliant engineer, experienced in the fields of signal processing, digital communications and navigation.
About The Position
You’ll be developing algorithms for our systems with focus on the fields of digital communication, signal processing and navigation.
• Collaborate with teams in the fields of VLSI, System, Software, and Hardware-RF
• Designing MATLAB, C++ and python-based simulations for different systems.
• Solving Complex problems.
• Participate in a multidisciplinary system engineering projects and provide profound analysis and operational research
• Experience and good understanding of Digital signal processing Is mandatory.
• BSc in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent.
• A minimum of 3 years as an algorithm engineer.
• Fluent in MATLAB, knowledge in Python.
• A team player with fast and self-learning capabilities and high analytical skills.
• Understanding in navigation systems and GNSS.
• Understanding in RADAR or EW systems.
• Experience working with RF equipment (Scope, spectrum analyzer, etc.)