Senior Embedded Networking Software Architect
Research and design of new cyber features for embedded networking and mobile devices. Agile software development of proof of concept and integration into embedded product implementation.
- 5+ years of C/C++ programming in Linux or embedded environments
- Sc. or higher degree in CS or Exact Sciences from a leading university (higher degree is an advantage)
- Experienced in research and a quick learner of new technologies
- Experienced in software reverse engineering (IDA)
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Highly motivated and creative individual
- Experience with Linux / Android internals
- Experience with software security
- Experience developing wireless networking or mobile connectivity products