As a QA Team Leader, you will examine and test complex software security tools that involve low level system integration and network communication. You will lead a highly skilled team and work closely with multiple R&D teams.
- Leading the program for the entire Team in an Agile environment
- Designing and performing manual and automated tests
- Taking an active part in integration efforts
- Support & maintain Hardware setup
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience as QA Team Leader
- Deep knowledge and understanding of virtualization, networking, data communications and connectivity protocols
- Experience with Scripting language (Bash, Perl, Python, LUA), WireShark, SysInternals
- Excellent familiarity with the Windows OS and system administration
- Hands-on experience test execution with Serial Port Server, PLC, Embedded Hardware and Firmware upload/download.
- Good familiarity with Linux OS
- Highly motivated and creative individual
- Academic degree in computer science or equivalent
- Background in software security
- Knowledge of SCADA Systems Generation 1-4 in the areas of command, control & communications.
- Ability to cable & interconnect HW (Terminals, PLC and Embedded Hardware)