Senior Firmware and Embedded Mobile Software Developer
Development of cyber-security software for mobile and firmware for embedded devices.
- 3+ years of C/C++ programming in Linux or embedded environments
- Experienced in Java programming or Android application programming
- Sc. in CS or equivalent from a leading university
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Highly motivated and creative individual with good team work skills
- Skilled in high quality code design and development in Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux / Android internals.
- Experience with software security.
- Experience with networking (TCP/IP stack)