Embedded Reverse Engineer
We are looking for an excellent embedded software developer who can make the leap to become a Reverse Engineer of embedded devices.
- Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (MSc preferred) from a leading university.
- Strong knowledge of networking (TCP/IP Stack, 802.11)
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Highly motivated and creative individual
- Deep familiarity with embedded OS internals (Linux, VxWorks)
- Fast learner
- Experience in Reverse Engineering software/hardware - big advantage
- Experience in software security and exploit development
- Experience in Python scripting
- Knowledge in Wireless communication - RF calculations and components, protocols and security
- Experience with Wi-Fi architecture and chipset of leading vendors (Broadcom / Qualcomm / Intel / Marvel / Texas Instruments)