As a program manager, you will track and monitor cutting edge and innovative projects. You will assist in shaping the project management methodology of the company and act to assimilate it across the various projects.
- Define and improve methodologies, processes, tools and procedures to enhance organization efficiency
- Help R&D teams to successfully adopt new practices and tools
- Monitor and track projects and work plans
- Reflect projects status and groups performance to upper management
- Proven experience as a PMO and in project management (3-5 years)
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them to fit a project and business environment
- Proven experience as an agile coach
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience in using Agile Project Management tools such as Jira Agile. , Rally (CA Agile), VersionOne or equivalent
- Experience in matrix management of cross functional teams
- Top-notch communication and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring and coaching.
- Broad perspective
- Superb organizational skills
- Assertiveness and a result-driven approach
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; Background in engineering is a strong advantage